We believe that God has placed children under the authority of their parents, and it is the parents’ responsibility to teach their children how to live a life that is pleasing to God. We seek to affirm what children are being taught at home, according to the truth of God’s Word. There are many ways we try to partner with parents and I wanted to highlight some of the tools at your disposal.
- Parenting Christian Kids Newsletter. The goal of Parenting Christian Kids is to inform parents, provide tools and training for parents for being the spiritual leaders in their kids’ lives, and to open faith conversations at home. New editions are being released each month at fbcbr.com/kidnewsletter.
- HomeLife and ParentLife Magazine. These two magazines from LifeWay contain great content that you will find useful and encouraging. You can find issues of HomeLife around the church (on tables around the entrance and by the office) and issues of ParentLife can be found in the preschool department.
- The FBCBR App. Listen to sermons, view a daily Bible reading plan, find out about upcoming events, get directions to FBC, connect with us through social media, and much more! It’s easy to use, and free to download.
- Children’s Library. We have an amazing church library, and right next door is a second library filled with books and media picked just for kids. We have a great team working on making the library even better, and we will be adding new items to the collection as we continue to grow. Make sure to check it out!
- Prayer Room. If you haven’t visited our prayer room, take some time just to get acquainted with it. Inside you’ll find a quiet place for prayer along with guides for prayer and cards to leave your own prayer requests on.
We hope we can be a blessing to you and your family as you help your kids grow in their faith!